Here’s a list of general policies applying to all giveaways, unless stated otherwise.
- When entering a giveaway on Tynga’s Reviews you agree to provide a name, mailing address and email address if you win, so we can send your prize.
- All contests are open to those 13 years of age or older.
- All contest winners will be announced on the original Rafflecopter form.
- Winner will be expected to provide mailing address within 48 hours of announcement.
- We are not responsible for items lost/damaged in the mail.
- We can end a contest before its original deadline without any prior notice.
- We can disqualify any entry as we see fit.
When entering any of our giveaways make sure you…
- Check contest deadlines!
- Check Shipping restrictions.
- Follow giveaway instructions.
If there are any problem with your prize (ex: you haven’t received it a month after you sent me your address), please contact me and I will see what I can do, but as stated above, I am not responsible for lost prizes.
Like many other Web sites, www.tyngasreviews.com makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. Those statistics might be shared with advertisers but IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Tynga’s Reviews does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that www.tyngasreviews.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Latest posts by Tynga (see all)
- Forevermore by Kristen Callihan – Release day blitz! - June 28, 2016
- Guest Post: Amanda Carlson’s Top 5 Forms of Art - May 27, 2016
- Stacking The Shelves  - May 21, 2016