Hello my bookish friends!
Today I’m happy to introduce a brand-spanking-new meme and I hope you will join the fun!
The ultimate goal is to discover books that we might have not noticed before, and the concept is very easy!
– You choose a book you’ve read, loved and would dare your readers to read!
– The book you choose must be an older release (at least 6 months ago), because let’s be honest, we’re all quite aware of the latest releases.
– Write your own blog post, using the button and linking back to Tynga’s Reviews, inviting your readers to read your chosen book.
– Come back on Tynga’s Reviews and put your link in the linking tool.
– Browse other bloggers Dare and let them know if you’ve read their featured book, or plan on reading it.
– Super easy and an awesome way to discover that special book who might have slipped off your radar!
Now here’s the book I choose!
It was original released on October 1st 2008, and it really stands out from the masses.
I choose Graceling by Kristin Cashore.
Graceling takes place in a medieval era where Kings are gods and dictators. In this strange world some kids wakes up one day with eyes of two different colors, they are Gracelings and they are feared by their pairs. A Grace can be as insignificant as swimming or cooking abilities, but some like combat skill and mind-reading are seeked by Kings to exploit.
The heroes, Katsa and Po are truly amazing and their passion and determination shines through the pages, and I promise your heart will skip a few beats a couple of time in this action filled fantasy novel.
Everyone who’s read that book after my recommendation liked it so I’m daring you to give it a try!
You can read my review HERE.
To celebrate the birthday of Daring You To Read… I’d love to offer the participant of the first two weeks a chance to win a surprise book!
All you have to do is write your own DYTR post, adding your link to the linky and enter fill the rafflecotpter form!
Also feel free to spread the word ^^