Jeaniene Frost has written one of my favorite Urban Fantasy series, and I’ll like to challenge you all to give it a shot. The series starts with a young woman, half-human / half-vampire, who despise Vampires and hunts them on her free time, until one night she comes face to face with her first real challenge: Bones. He is a vampire bounty-hunter and he will kidnap her. One thing will lead to another to form one amazing couple I can’t get enough of! If you like action, smart-ass comments and kick-ass characters (main & secondary), The Night Huntress series is for you.
Here’s a bit more about Halfway to the Grave:
Half-vampire Catherine Crawfield is going after the undead with a vengeance, hoping that one of these deadbeats is her father—the one responsible for ruining her mother’s life. Then she’s captured by Bones, a vampire bounty hunter, and is forced into an unholy partnership.
In exchange for finding her father, Cat agrees to train with the sexy night stalker until her battle reflexes are as sharp as his fangs. She’s amazed she doesn’t end up as his dinner—are there actually good vampires? Pretty soon Bones will have her convinced that being half-dead doesn’t have to be all bad. But before she can enjoy her newfound status as kick-ass demon hunter, Cat and Bones are pursued by a group of killers. Now Cat will have to choose a side . . . and Bones is turning out to be as tempting as any man with a heartbeat.
Read my reviews of the rest of the series:
How to participate?
– You choose a book you’ve read, loved and would dare your readers to read!
– The book you choose must be an older release (at least 6 months ago), because let’s be honest, we’re all quite aware of the latest releases.
– Write your own blog post, using the button and linking back to Tynga’s Reviews, inviting your readers to read your chosen book.
– Come back on Tynga’s Reviews and put your link in the linking tool.
– Browse other bloggers Dare and let them know if you’ve read their featured book, or plan on reading it.
– Super easy and an awesome way to discover that special book who might have slipped off your radar!
Don’t forget to add your own Daring You To Read… post in the linky below.