Last week was the first Stacking The Shelves week and I was extremely surprised and flattered by its success! In fact, the response was so great that I decided to officially turn it into a meme, guidelines, Mr.Linky and all the Jazz! Don’t worry, I’m keeping it simple, after all it’s all about having fun 🙂
Weekly Haul memes are a big trend in the blogging world, may it be fashion, make-up, movie blog etc and the most famously known version in the book blogging world is The Story Siren’s In My Mailbox, who was initially inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. In My Mailbox didn’t fit my needs anymore, so I decided to start my own meme, thus Stacking The Shelves was born!
What is Stacking The Shelves all about?
We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you’re anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles!
How to participate?
It’s super easy!
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
Tynga’s Reviews is all about Paranormal/Dystopian books, for both Adult and Young Adult, but feel free to include any genre you enjoy in your posts. No discrimination here!
If you have any questions please ask away, I’ll add a F.A.Q later on =)
Make sure you visit Tynga’s Reviews tomorrow for this week’s Stacking The Shelves post!
Latest posts by Tynga (see all)
- Stacking The Shelves  - September 10, 2016
- Forevermore by Kristen Callihan – Release day blitz! - June 28, 2016
- Guest Post: Amanda Carlson’s Top 5 Forms of Art - May 27, 2016