Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!
Hello All!! I hope you all had a great Holiday Season as we have here in the formerly Sunny (now Soggy) San Diego 😉 I started off my New Year by setting a goal on the GoodReads Reading Challenge. I went for the easy goal of 50 books for the year. Here’s how I started out!
- I really enjoyed The Mermaid’s Sister and gave it a fitting review earlier this week. It’s a really good story for younger readers.
- Way on the other end of the spectrum is Feral Sins by Suzanne Wright. I’ll be posting more on that one next week.
- Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World is an excellent book to learn about how the Mongols influenced the entire civilized world. I also found it interesting to see some of the best sci-fi and fantasy plots and tropes show up.
- Some Fine Day by Kat Ross is an interesting Post Apocalyptic story. It’s an intriguing concept that could have been split into two more in depth books.
- Crow Hollow by Michael Wallace is a 18th century period piece. Nothing supernatural or other worldly so far. Just an entertaining story.
- Kiss of Steel by Bec McMaster is another of mature selections of this bunch. It’s a fascinating retelling of some of our favorite classic paranormal stories.
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress by Robert A. Heinlein - October 19, 2016
- The Time Agency by Aaron Frale - October 12, 2016
- Stacking The Shelves  - October 1, 2016