Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!
January is always a busy month it seems. Everything from catching up on things left for after the holidays to getting a fresh start on new projects and of course, more books to read!!
- Bad Country is a very interesting take on the detective novel. There’s a bit of an ethnicity twist to this one.
- I got Thomas Jefferson and the Tripoli Pirates because my son had to do a book report on it and I wanted to be familiar with the book so I could help him with his report. I’m glad I did. It gives an insight to U.S. Marine history that I only got the bare essentials of in boot camp.
- Syndrome E is a techno-thriller unlike most. It starts the reader in one direction and winds up where you don’t expect
- Of course, if there is a new Brandon Sanderson book out there, I will likely be purchasing it. I will have more to say on The Bands of Mourning, the latest in the Mistborn Series, very soon!
So, let us know, what literary additions have you made to your Todo List for this year?
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress by Robert A. Heinlein - October 19, 2016
- The Time Agency by Aaron Frale - October 12, 2016
- Stacking The Shelves  - October 1, 2016